Cosmetic production service or if you wanted to have your personal cosmetic brand, but you did not have the necessary information in one place, we have up-to-date documentation. We develop formulations and produce cosmetic products for your personal brand (Private label), as well as prepare the complete procedure necessary for export to the EU and other markets.
What do we produce?
Complete range of dermo-cosmetic products: emulsions (water-oil and oil-water), aqueous solutions: tonics, lotions, mouthwashes, deodorants, micellar waters, oil compositions, shampoos, shower gels, milks / creams, peels, foams, gels, lipogels, two-phase gel…
How we do it?
The formulation of finished products under the Treaty follows two main approaches:
In the practice so far, the interactive approach of Medical Plants and the client has proven to be effective. By working together and actively communicating, the desired goals are harmonized and production flows are monitored. Our recommendations have significantly facilitated clients' understanding of regulations in the field of cosmetics, both national and European, which has contributed to the production of safe, efficient and quality products.
Expertise in formulation design
Our research and development laboratory has access to a large database of raw materials (more than 1000 cosmetic ingredients selected for their innovation, efficiency and dermo-affinity). This availability allows the creation of multiple cosmetic forms (lotion, emulgel, lipogel, hydrogel, emulsion-type creams (water / oil and oil / water), etc.) to meet the different needs of our customers.
Synergy as a competitive advantage
Thanks to constant education (know-how) and many years of experience, we provide you with a better understanding of the world of raw materials and thus better recognition of the quality of cosmetic ingredients (which we monitor through technical and safety files, clinical studies, and reference documentation). We choose the highest quality raw materials for your products, from proven European and world manufacturers, which gives you the best quality-price ratio. We also help to define claims and properly label products according to EU Regulation 1223/2009.
What else do you get?
• Tips on the most appropriate efficiency tests (both instrumental and in- use)
• Recommendations for the selection of appropriate preservative systems to ensure maximum microbiological safety of the cosmetic product
• Proposal for efficacy test protocols
• Communication with laboratories for health testing, challenge test, allergen test
• Preparation and delivery of samples.
• Update reports regularly.
• Interpretation of results to make them more understandable to the client and usable for marketing purposes
• Preparation of Safety Assessment (report on the safety of cosmetic products)
• Development of PIF (Product Information File).
We have business cooperation with domestic and foreign laboratories that perform health control, challenge test, allergen tests, then cooperation with PR agencies that register cosmetic products on the CPNP portal..